Merry Christmas everyone! The McNeilly's have decorated in baby-proof fashion. I bought a Country Living magazine the other day, featuring a large section on how to cope with holiday stress. I hope no one reading this blog is suffering from holiday stress. The McNeilly's aren't. We are suffering from holiday flu bugs. On Saturday night Maria and I threw up almost simulateously. I did it at Vicky Hasleham's lovely 30th birthday party and Maria did it all over her cot. The 24 hours that followed were not Christmasy. Fortunately, Ed's mom was visiting. You may remember that we had a previous health crisis in October when Ann was visiting. By today (Monday) Maria and I are feeling a bit more like our jovial selves. But Ed threw up this afternoon and has not been out of bed since. Poor Ann has realized that if she wants to escape with her health, she needs to make a speedy get-away!
Monday, 15 December 2008
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone! The McNeilly's have decorated in baby-proof fashion. I bought a Country Living magazine the other day, featuring a large section on how to cope with holiday stress. I hope no one reading this blog is suffering from holiday stress. The McNeilly's aren't. We are suffering from holiday flu bugs. On Saturday night Maria and I threw up almost simulateously. I did it at Vicky Hasleham's lovely 30th birthday party and Maria did it all over her cot. The 24 hours that followed were not Christmasy. Fortunately, Ed's mom was visiting. You may remember that we had a previous health crisis in October when Ann was visiting. By today (Monday) Maria and I are feeling a bit more like our jovial selves. But Ed threw up this afternoon and has not been out of bed since. Poor Ann has realized that if she wants to escape with her health, she needs to make a speedy get-away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Dear!!! Hope you all feel better soon.
BLLUUUEEEGGGGHHHHHH!
Sweet website, never realised it existed until this evening. Have a happy puke. Sorry, Christmas!
Oh no! I hope you've all recovered by now (and that Ed's Mum didn't succumb...). Almost my entire family has had a flu-bug this week - Lodger, Little Sister, Myself, now Mum - which is going to make the final bits of preparation a bit interesting.
Thankfully I just downloaded a lot of carols. If that won't help us get through then there is no hope! (I need lots of hope - it's goose for Christmas dinner and I'm the cook. Eeeek!)
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas together. Much love and God Bless
Katy
Post a Comment