Speaking of things growing longer, my mom keeps asking if Maria's legs are long and skinny yet. Long being a relative term, if we are comparing them to the underpinnings she used this time last year, the answer is emphatically yes. But in a broader sense I would not describe them as very long and skinny. But you may judge for yourself...
Saturday, 15 August 2009
Dressing up
Maria's hair has only just now become long enoungh for me to pull into any kind of hair-do. The hair-do's normally last for 30 seconds before she pulls them out. But this morning I managed to get her into a tutu as well. So I took some photos.
Speaking of things growing longer, my mom keeps asking if Maria's legs are long and skinny yet. Long being a relative term, if we are comparing them to the underpinnings she used this time last year, the answer is emphatically yes. But in a broader sense I would not describe them as very long and skinny. But you may judge for yourself...


Speaking of things growing longer, my mom keeps asking if Maria's legs are long and skinny yet. Long being a relative term, if we are comparing them to the underpinnings she used this time last year, the answer is emphatically yes. But in a broader sense I would not describe them as very long and skinny. But you may judge for yourself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How lovely! I wish I still looked cute in a tutu.
She is absolutely beautiful! I love her legs too! :-) Let us know when Baby Boy McNeilly arrives!
Post a Comment